Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Give Me Strength to Ascend

Realizing the tiresome struggle, becoming the bearer of life’s tears, trying to rid ones self from the trials that compound, knowing there are fears.
There are emotions that have no boundaries, and a heart that has no doors, a mind that has no structure, and a soul that has no floors.
I am not equipped for the struggle, nor am I armored for the storm.
“My child should I moved this mountain?” No Lord, just give me the strength to ascend.

I will look to the hills from whence cometh my help, but I know God possess all that I am.
When he blesses me with things I require, that’s when even more I desire, and I overlook the true meaning God has for me.
The sleepless nights, the agony, the pain; the steadiness of life, no lost no gain;
The hurt of it all, I can’t bare nor can I stand, and I stand here crying...“Child give me your hand.”
I am not equipped for the struggle, nor am I armored for the storm,
“My child should I move the mountain?” No Lord, just give me strength to ascend.

No comments:

Post a Comment